Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Office

The Office has one episode left, what can one say?I started watching the office around season four, Iwas so sure it couldn't hold a handle to the englishoffice, after watching season one, so I stoppedwatching it.Then I decided to give it another go, and now it'sone of my favorite shows of my lifetime.I feel bad, I only started to blog about it, aroundseason 8, and that was the worst season, so myposts were negative.I look back on the series with fondness, and asincere warmth, that other series, cant match.Season nine has blown me away and has cementedThe Office as one of the greats, the tenderness shownbetween Dwight and Pam, and Dwight and Jim andof course Jim and Pam has come off so well, it's  acredit to all those involved.Now with one episode left, what are office goingto do?, we can be thankful that we have nine yearsof memories, we can watch and rewatch, we cango back and see how the writers developed thecharacters, we can catch references, we can trulyappreciate it for the wonderful piece of art it is.Thank you to the office, it's going to be very sad tomorrowto see you leave, what you given television, can never be repaid.Hats off to everybody involved and rollon the finale!
Source:http://mediasportandotherrantings.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-office_16.html

The Office Images

... movie tv show the office wallpaper 20017306 more the office wallpaper
(1280 x 1024 - 295.73 KB - jpeg)

Speculation About Michael Scott’s Replacement On The Office ...
(979 x 1024 - 125.38 KB - jpeg)

the-office-cast-1024x768
(1024 x 786 - 145.34 KB - jpeg)

Search-Net Management: Skip Tracing Nationwide
(773 x 1024 - 232.07 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment