Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A New School Year Calls for.....Drum roll Please....New Books....Fun Facts for all my Teacher friends who shop at Barnes and Noble:1. If you sign up for the educator card which is free you can get a discount every time you purchase books.2. The New Back to school books have not been officially been put out on the shelves. The sweet lady said in the next couple of weeks.3. The books I bought today were on sale and I got the discounted price!!I love a Good Bargain...If you have not heard I have the privilege of opening a brand new school this Year!I'm thrilled to be teaching 1st Grade!I have lots I want to blog about but I will be pretty busy getting ready for the school year!  We get to start unpacking boxes next week, for those of you who might not have anything to do come help me unpack:)))! Bring on 2012-13 School Year,Jenn
Source:http://jennsjoyfuljourney.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-new-school-year-calls-for_7.html

Images

No comments:

Post a Comment