Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What Ese Walters really wants from Pastor Biodun of COZA

The focus of this article is Ese Walters(formerly of COZA), a young lady of respectable upbringing whose parents(if alive) would probably be sad at the turn of events in their daughter's life at the moment while being disappointed in the "Church". I am lost for words at the recent scandal that has enveloped COZA and hence the Church in Nigeria. I have read the Ese's story and if true, it has only confirmed my disposition towards other Christians(Pastors inclusive) which is that we are all perfect in Christ and no man on his own is Super. This is why the Bible advises us to "flee" all appearances of Evil. That means evil has various appearances so it can come as Boko Haram(viscous) and it can come as Ese (adorable) to the Pastor and vice versa.This article is not meant to repost the story that I am certain a lot of you have read on various sites and blogs since it was let out by the supposedly "innocent lady" who claims to have a history of rebellion against rules and authority. My aim here is to have a look at the intentions of the Lady Ese by analyzing the major actions from her part and the possible reasons why she took the actions including the most recent which is revealing what she claims happened between her and the Pastor. This article does not intend to justify the actions of the Pastor if he did all Ese has claimed but to point out how things could have happened differently. Since the Pastor has not come out publicly to deny or accept the story, it will be immature to focus on him for now as this might end up being a case of mud slinging. We are also focusing on Ese because she is young and we want other young ladies to learn and know how to handle themselves in the such scenarios( Pastor or No Pastor).My question is; What was on Ese's mind when all these things she claimed happened was happening and what is really on her mind now that she has let the cat out of the bag?WHAT WAS ON ESE'S MIND IN THE ROOM WHEN PASTOR BIODUN WAS MAKING ADVANCES AT HER?Her Claim:  This was a bit awkward for me and I froze for a moment as I asked why. He said he had told me to feel free with him and loosen up. I found myself strolling to sit on his laps. At that moment, I felt like a little girl who was experiencing something her mind couldn’t fathom. He asked me to kiss him and all I could think about was seeing him preach on the pulpit back in COZA Abuja, Nigeria, which was my home church.Or Maybe: O God help me. My heart wants to leave but my heart is so weak. I am enjoying his company.I got him finallyPastor! What are you doing?I knew you cant resist me for longGod help me get out of here.(smiles like Delilah) It is working.WHAT WAS ON ESE'S MIND AS SHE WENT BACK TO THE PASTOR'S HOTEL FOR 7 DAYS?Her Claim:I wasn’t Molested but I felt trapped in this affair. It’s possible I was in some trance like state and didn’t know it but I just was so afraid that I couldn’t say or think otherwise.Or Maybe: What am i doing?I want this to last foreverThis is so wrong but I can't help myself. It's my pastor I am doing the wrong thing with.I am going to say "NO" today and tell him a piece of my mind.If only I can get pregnant for him.Let me enjoy him while he is here. He will soon be going back to Nigeria.Polygamy wont be a bad idea provided it is Pastor Biodun of COZA.(smiles like Delilah)I am the baddest girl girl.WHAT WAS ON ESE'S MIND WHEN SHE CALLED A MEETING WITH PASTOR BIODUN COZA? Her Claim:All I wanted was to meet with him and have him accept that he misled me, betrayed his wife and the church he pastors.Or Maybe:I want you to be repentantHow can you be preaching despite your sins?You used me and dumped me.I feel guilty about what we have done as i look at your wife and all our members.What are your plans for me?Am I the only one you love. Just show me you care and it's not just about the sex.(smiles like Delilah) I am here to gather evidence. Someone is about to fall.WHAT WAS ON ESE'S MIND WHEN SHE TYPED THAT LONG ARTICLE AND POSTED IT ONLINE?Her Claim:Let me just say here that, it isn’t a claim, it’s a confession to free me from all of the guilt and shame I have had to live with for no reason at all.Or Maybe: I have lost him. What else is there to lose?Pastor Biodun needs help. Humiliating him publicly will help him by humbling him for repentance. I pray to feel better after doing this.Let them all pay for my errors(COZA). Maybe this will give my blog some good stats.(smiles like Delilah) Game Over.Finally, It is important that Pastor Biodun comes out with his version of what transpired and if all she said is true, there is need for repentance with God and mentoring by Pastors he respects. Pastors should recognize that they are humans and they should stop putting themselves in positions where they can fall. The bible says; take heed that ye stand lest ye fall. I remember hearing Pastor Tunde Bakare preach once about how he had to change his office walls to transparent glass after a woman tried to seduce him in the office. A good pastor should never be the one to seduce a member (single or married). It is gross misuse of responsibility from God and the bible discourages it. A good pastor prevents his sheep from sin by teaching the word and counseling them using God's word. Pastor Biodun of COZA needs to talk now. So we can know what God's word says about the events between both Pastor and sheep.
Source:http://helpingtheparents.blogspot.com/2013/08/ese-walters-intentions-for-pastor.html

What Ese Walters really wants from Pastor Biodun of COZA Images

COZA Pastor,Fatoyinbo’s reply to Ese Walters S8x scandal ...
(281 x 253 - 21.96 KB - jpeg)

Ese Walter's Affair With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - The Story of ...
(640 x 274 - 42.72 KB - jpeg)

NEWS: I Was Almost A Victim Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo #COZA - Franca.
(600 x 399 - 58.26 KB - jpeg)

... EseWalterAffair: Another victim of Pastor Biodun of COZA steps forward
(147 x 220 - 4.65 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment